Location: Livingston, NJ
Duration: 6 Months+
MUST come for an in person interview – NO Skype!
MUST have .Net Lead experience from last 5 years
Deliver technology support tasks assigned for corporate functions. Interface with other application development teams within IT as well as the various shared services organizations and Infrastructure areas at Client.
Job duties include:
• Leading the development of projects and providing technical directions to other development resources toward associated goals
• Developing necessary improvements for system performance, availability and reliability
• Creating software development standards and guidelines aligned with Client’s policies and procedures
• Prototyping and simulation of critical design elements to determine feasibility and ensure performance, security, and other non-functional requirements can be met
• Performing code reviews to enforce coding standards, code consistency, use of design patterns and adherence to application design
• Evaluating and recommending products in support of a solution • Preparing documentation for architecture, software design and solution deployment
Technical Qualifications: 8+ years professional experience designing, developing and supporting advanced .NET web applications.
Skills must include:
• ASP.NET 2.0 – 4.5 (VB and C#)
• Entity Framework
• XML, HTML, CSS, cross-browser compatibility
• Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• Visual Studio 2010 - 2013
• SQL 2008 and 2012
• SSRS and WWF knowledge a plus
Candidate must demonstrate:
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in analysis, design and development of web services and web applications under .NET framework
• Proven problem solving and root cause identification skills including issue from complex software design or .NET framework
• Ability to concisely and efficiently consolidate functional requirements into well documented technical solutions / design
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to interact with customers, management and team members
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Demonstrated teamwork, time management and multi-tasking skills
iVentus is an IT services company exclusively servicing IT needs of small and medium businesses in US through uniquely differentiated offshore based delivery model..