Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to support the Group and Individual Retirement Solutions Operational units. This will include all areas over the life cycle of the contract/ plan for both 401K and Annuity operations.
Business Analyst Major Opportunities and Decisions:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Business Analyst I duties and responsibilities.
- Performs complex analytical work for system projects through involvement in the execution of numerous, simultaneously implemented projects.
- Supports operational productivity, accuracy, and efficiency through the development, testing and implementation of minor enhancements, projects with larger scope (affecting multiple systems/processing areas) and/or involving complicated system logic changes and/or more complex workflow/procedural changes.
- Acts as a liaison and partner with Retirement Solutions Technology Solutions (RSTS) staff and the business process areas to identify, implement and support systems and processes, including, but not limited to: Group/ Individual administrative systems (Omni, Transcend, etc.), call center technology, data warehousing, e-commerce, web applications, customer relationship management etc.
- Minimal supervision necessary. Completes work assignments and primarily provides status updates to BTL Manager.
Business Analyst Education:
- Bachelor’s or associate degree preferred.
Business Analyst Experience Required:
- at least 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst I
- at least 4+ years Financial Products service and administration preferred
- Possess a broad understanding of current IT technical architecture (i.e., what is and is not possible)
- Familiarity with Transcend, Omni suite of products, Business Objects, Access databases, SQLPlus, ReqPro, ClearQuest or QTP is preferred
Business Analyst Competencies/Skills:
- Requires strong business and analytical skills
- Requires ability to analyze and solve problems
- Requires demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Requires the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, business partners and external contacts
- Requires the ability to completely and accurately execute tasks, assignments, and/or projects with no rework
Business Analyst Knowledge:
- Requires strong working knowledge of business requirements and technical specification documentation
- Knowledge of products and systems serviced by Retirement Solutions Operations is preferred
iVentus is an IT services company exclusively servicing IT needs of small and medium businesses in US through uniquely differentiated offshore based delivery model..